Monday, July 21, 2008

9 month Photo shoot!













We had so much fun at Coen's 9 month photo shoot! Aunt Audrey and Brandi were here to help out, which was much needed and appreciated! I now know, without a doubt, that I will NEVER seek a career in child photography. How exhausting!!! I have never made so many silly noises, stupid faces, or felt more like a performing monkey than I did this weekend. But, after all was said and done, I couldn't be more pleased with the results! In reference to the last picture...for all you Longhorn fans, I'm sorry, but we were compelled by our unwavering devotion to the Razorbacks to document Coen's feelings on camera.

2 comments:

Sondra said...

I love these shots!! How fun to see how much he has grown. Especially the one where he is in the air. Thanks, guys.
Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

OMG he is so big and so cute! he is going to be a knock out! He looks so happy... hope yall aren't spoilin' him too much! ;) luv aunt Christy