Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coen 14 months

Hello? Hello? Um, mom, something is wrong with this phone...
Aunt Audrey got me this shirt! Ladies, look out!!!

Did Mom ever tell you how much I love remotes?

This bowl is empty...is that all there is?



I LOVE Yogurt!! Dad wanted to see what a mohawk would look like with my long hair, since mom refuses to cut it. I was using my spoon to eat the yogurt but gave up and decided to use my fingers instead. Mom said it was like when you are eating at a Chinese restaurant, using chopsticks, and give up and use your fork because it's so much easier!



My 1st Tattoos! "Bad Boy 4 Life"





1 comment:

Sondra said...

Love the tattoo! I cannot believe how long his hair is now.
Keep up the fabulous pics. I laughed so loud when I saw this little man.
Nana