Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coen 16 months







Here are some pictures that Coen and his Nana had taken a couple of weekends ago. He was in an awesome mood, as demonstrated in the photos! For those of you saying to yourselves, "when is she going to cut his hair?", I will cut it when I want to!!!! I love his hair and don't care if people refer to him as a girl even though I dress him in very masculine clothes. People were calling him a girl before his hair got this long, so nothing really has changed. Sorry it's been so long since I've updated with new pictures, Coen keeps me on my toes!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Came across your blog and LOVE the photos. I'm in Arkansas, too. The Razorbacks photos caught my eye. Great blog.

Sondra said...

We had great fun making these pictures. He really loved the big lollipop.
Nana

Stacy said...

update your blog already. ;)